SL2100 Communications System can be operated as a highly cost-effecitve VoIP-enabled phone system, an easily expandable unified communications platform, or a reliable digital PBX with outstanding upgrade potential.
With much of the SL2100’s advanced functionality already built into the system, the SL2100 reduces the need for extra hardware, delivering a highly functional telephone system with low running costs at an entry-level price.
These standard features enable your business to meet its need for mobility, security and connectivity, and help ensure that customer servive levels are kept at a maximum
The NEC SL2100 provides excellent reliability and value in a premisis-based system.
- Smartphone SIP App
- Mobile Extension
- On-premises mobility
- Low IT maintenance requirements
- Built-in Audio Conferencing
- VoIP Enabled
- InUC – Built-in collaboration
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Contact Center
- Enhanced Voicemail
- Music on Hold
- Mobility / Remote / Home Office User Support
- Auto Attendant
- Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
- Call Recording